Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Resolutions

Im promising to myself to have a show by the end of summer. I plan on bringing somthing musical to Ferney with which to write songs with. I guess some recording device would be handy, but not necessary. Im finding weird inspiration in strange places like sitting on my ass and watching Tim and Eric, to self pity, to being absolutely stressed out. When everyones out at Foo Fighters, i have no choice but to channel it creatively, even though i didn't actually write anything.
I wan't to write my angry shitty fast music now before it's too late.
I was going to write somthing here about my perception of punk (not that i think punk is fast and angry), but i don't think i've developed my thesis enough. I expect it to come out as i write it anyway.

No comments: