Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh holy tools...

Ah, the internet.
I recently just went through the maze of reaquiring all the passwords and logins for this shite. So I guess it is high time to use it once again.
I think we (the Museum of Man & Nature) are going to practice tonight.
We have not held court since oh lets say December. We've been working on a couple songs, but under the new regime of Turtle, Dog, Mike and Nyk; practice has yet to been had. Last time we kind of jammed and started working on some ideas. Tackling the issues of the creation of the universe and our place in this giant scheme know as "Democ...err...Life".
We have decided upon a set of songs to practice, for each has their own niche that will help us grow together (osmosively) for we dont even fuckin practice but yet deem ourselves a "Band". The closest thing I've come to practicing is Rock Band and...this...and drinking...and thinking...but it is time to actualize. So we're gonna fuck the shit out of the Beatles - I've Got a Feeling, Akron/Family - Love and Space, for old times sake, and for funs sake Weezer - Untitled, and Foo Fighters - Best of You (Mike wants to take a stab at drumming...Which will be better than the errant swing I will take on Feeling)
So I'll let you know how it goes...and if we're still a band tomorrow.
Peace, Love, tomorrow never knows...

No comments: